Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I See Fire

Ew. Yuck. Ick. Bleh. I took all the pills that I am supposed to be taking everyday to help get rid of my bone spur (as well as just make me healthier in general) but they have a terrible after taste that I can't get out of my mouth. Not even a chocolate honey mint get the disgusting taste out of me.

Once again whilst browsing Pinterest I came upon a comment in another language. Of course I responded. I've done this sort of thing before. Once someone commented on my pin, and we had a small conversation about it in Italian. This time the person spoke Spanish, and was asking about Louis XIV. You might be wondering how I am able to communicate with these people. Turns out I have this magical box that automatically translates other languages for me, and when I respond it magically translates my message to their language. It's called the TARDIS. ... Okay I'm kidding (obviously). I used Google Translate. I've actually had conversations with my friends using that. At first I though she actually spoke Spanish, until I discovered her secret.

I'm learning I See Fire on the piano. I started a while back, but only learned just a tad and took a break. Now I'm about forty five seconds into learning the song. It's weird though, because parts of the tutorial blank out to a green screen, so on a few parts I'll be flying solo. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Gah, I'm so obsessed with all the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings songs I got. I just can't stop listening to them. They're so amazing!

Today is the last day of 2014. I can't believe it. So here's the lowdown. We were going to have a party with friends, but yesterday my grandpa had to go to the hospital and things are all outta whack. It's possible that some of our friends might make it, while the others cannot. This year is ending on a sour note.

In any case, this is the last past I'll be making this year. So see you all in the new year. Happy 2015 to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment