Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Today is my last day of being 15 years old. In a sense I want the day to pass quickly, so that tomorrow will come. But at the same time I keep thinking about the number 16. It feels so different than 15, though I suppose I must have felt the exact same way last year. Now I'll be able to get my drivers license! If I could even drive that is. I keep saying that I'll get around to learning how to drive, but honestly it's not that interesting to me.

Okay, hopefully we'll finally be able to watch the latest episodes of The Flash, and Arrow tonight. I'm so excited to watch the Flarrow (Flash Arrow crossover) episodes! According to Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen), who did a Q&A video the other day, there's more humor in these episodes. I look forward to that. As much as I love action, humor is something I'm looking for equally.

I found a piano version of the song, I See Fire by Ed Sheeran, and I'm completely in love with it. I've decided to learn that song on piano. Only thing is, I really should finish the other songs that I've been learning and haven't finished. Like Across the Stars, by John Williams. I've been learning that off and on for the last couple of years. So I really shouldn't, but I probably will start learning it. Actually, I already started learning it, but I'm only a few second into the song, so that barely counts.

Yesterday I got to deposit a check on my phone. It's pretty nifty, you just enter the account you want to deposit to, how much, and take photos of the front and back of the check. Now that I've refilled my back account, I'm headed to the mall today! Okay, I'm not going to the mall just because I'm no longer poor. We just happened to be going today. I wonder if I'll buy anything? There's a Lego set I'm considering, but it's in really high demand, so I kind of doubt it will be available.

As much as I love the holiday seasons, Christmas in particular, it's completely maddening on the fandom side. Just after things get extremely intense on Agents of Shield, they decide not to play the season finale until the new year. That's a whole month of waiting people. I've never really been a very patent person, so of course this is going to be agony.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe that you're sixteen! I hope that today is a good birthday for you.. :) I'm very glad that we met. You have inspired me and encouraged me more than I can express. May today be the best birthday you've had. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete