Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Grand Opening

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the grand opening of my newest blog, Life's a Journey! Yes, thank you very much, you're all too kind. Okay, on to business now. I figure my first post should be explaining what my blog is about exactly. To put it simply, it's a place to record my everyday thoughts and experiences in life, as well as documenting my latest projects and accomplishments. Some of the main topics that I'll be covering is my progress in learning Scottish Gaelic, my research on monarchy throughout the ages, as well as tips, tricks, and other things on my writing.

I'm really excited to start this new blog, because out of the many blogs I have enjoyed making, only one has been successful. That is my old blog, Adventures. See, I tried making different blogs for my different interests, because I wanted a specific design since designing a blog is so much fun. But keeping up more than one blog is tough. So I finally decided to start a fresh new blog, and it's now my one big blog of my adventures through life!

Hopefully what I write about will be enough to keep you interested. So feel free to comment, and follow my blog! I really love getting comments, so I can know where to improve, and your overall thoughts on my blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love the design of the header on this blog. It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete