Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The High Kings

My latest music obsession is The High Kings. They do Irish (and I think some Scottish maybe) songs. They're all really fun songs, with a good beat, and would be really fun to dance to. A few of my favorites are The Wild Rover, Irish Pub Song, and Marie's Wedding. So if you're interesting in that kind of music, I'd suggest checking them out!

Two days ago I was part of a meeting for a new project. It's a secret as of now, so I can't divulge anything as of yet. All I can say is I'm really excited to be working on a semi-large project with friends. I think it will be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to truly get started.

I pulled out Magix, my music making program, the other day. Making a composition is tough, though I've got one in the works. Unfortunately it's only like ten seconds long so far, and I'm not sure how to continue on with the song just yet. I may have come up with a way to create a tune, but I've yet to put it fully in action. I know I've been saying this every post since I first got the program, but hopefully we'll see a song soon. This time I mean it though; I'm determined to write a song soon, even if it's only like a minute long. I figure that'll be my limit for the shortest my songs can be.

Oh, Sereina just got home, and she bought Mario Kart 8 for our new Wii U! It;s been so fun playing the Wii U games. There's this one game, Nintendo Land, and it's got a Luigi's Haunted Mansion game that my entire family is completely obsessed with. Everyone loves being the ghost. I've also been enjoying Lego Lord of the Rings; Daniel and I just finished all the levels and now we can wander around the Hub, which is the entirety of Middle Earth! (I think I mentioned that before...) It's so fun; I love playing as Arwen, though it's a bummer that she doesn't carry a bow. I'd say that Legolas is my favorite though.

Yesterday the two new Nancy Drew games came! I started The Shattered Medallion right away. Actually, I had started watching the Arglefumph walk through a few months ago, but I only got a few videos into the game. I'm already passed that part that I'd watched to, so now I have no idea what's coming next. So far I've used a few hints, but I'm determined to not use any outright cheats.

No comments:

Post a Comment