Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Oh Sweet Giftcard

I hope I'm not overloading you guys with all my posts lately; I've been trying to limit to one post a day, but since I've been doing journal entries pretty much everyday, then I can't post about my interests. Hopefully that will calm down. Besides, I figure not everyone wants to read about all my interests anyway, so maybe I'm not overloading anyone.

Guess what I just got from my grandpa for my birthday? A $25 gift card to Cabela's! I'm so excited, after Christmas I'll be able to buy some archery equipment to go with my new bow! After doing some research, I realized why my dad and I were pulling left while shooting. We've been holding the bow at a slight angle, so the draw string doesn't hurt our arms (I've yet to buy a bracer). It's obviously affected our aim quite considerably. So I figure with my gift card I'll get a bracer, and some more arrows. Oh, it's really awesome because my bow actually has a bow quiver. I didn't know such a thing existed until now, but I can hook three arrows onto the side of my bow. I'd still like to get a back quiver, and eventually a hip quiver as well.

Today is a friend of mine's birthday. It just so happens that I'm exactly six days older than her. Of course she's taller than I am, but I've gotten used to that now. Everyone is taller than me. I actually can't believe that I turned sixteen only six days ago. Already it feels like an eternity, which is sorta odd.

This Sunday I'm going to a Christmas party. It's bound to be a lot of fun; there's going to be a white elephant gift exchange. So far some of our ideas are pretty funny. Tiana is going to give away a signed picture of herself, wearing her blonde wig, her sombrero, and holding maracas. Daniel is going to give a white elephant, and I'm going to give a bag with two batteries that has a card inside that says toy not included (get it?). I kind of have to admit, the fact that there will be a real piano at the place is a bonus. I'll probably get to play. I love playing with weighted keys. Ohhh... that's it, now that I'm getting larger paychecks I'm going to save up to get a really nice keyboard; full length with weighted keys. I'm sure it will take quite a while to save up for, but I really want one so bad. I'm so used to my old pay of $20 a month that I am slowly coming to realize all the things I can save up for now. It's all quite exciting.

I finished The Shattered Medallion Nancy Drew game yesterday. The end was... interesting. I can't quite decide if I liked it or not. Sadly I used a cheat at the very end, because I was so stuck with this puzzle. I didn't understand it at all, so I caved and used the solution. Oh well, maybe I'll do better when I start The Deadly Device.

Guess what I get to see on the 1st of March in 2015?! Roger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella! Tiana just bought the tickets today. It's going to be so awesome. I mean I've never been hugely interested in the Broadway stuff, but this is seriously awesome. Seeing the performance in person is going to be so fun. Especially the part where Ella's dress changes. I've see a video of it, and it's incredible. If I didn't have such huge stage fright, I would want to be a Broadway actress. If I could life forever I would do everything. There are so many things, that if I could, I would do. Like be a professional ice skater, actress, singer, dancer, I already want to travel the world and experience different cultures. There would be so many things that I'd do. Become a pilot, or just do anything I could. Sure, some things would be terrifying (I've always wanted to zip line, but that could be scary).

I'm still kind of completely going crazy about that ending to Arrow. Argh, I need to know more. Listening to the soundtrack (as I am doing now) only makes it worse. Someday I want to create a character as awesome as Oliver Queen. He's just awesome how they wrote him, and how he became who he is now. It's all just epic. I think it would be incredible to meet Stephen Amell (Oliver), or any of the Arrow cast. I would love to just watch them act, and sit in a corner unnoticed as they go through scenes, and redo parts and things. That would be fascinating. It would be for any show, though it'd be the most awesome for one I love.

I went Doctor Who pin happy, and now I've got the feels again. Why did Ten have to go?! Why did Nine only get one season?! He deserved more then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment