Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Wicked Feels Man

Well, looks like things are actually going to happen! For this New Year we were going to go inner tubing with as many friends as we could get. But since there's barely enough snow and only a few lanes would be open, we decided to post pone it. On a happy note we're having some friends over to our house instead. I'm really excited!

Ever since getting all of Brunuh Ville's albums I've been listening to them non stop! I go through fazes in the music I listen to, and I forgot how incredible his music is! Now I just need to get all of Adrian's music, and then figure out how I can buy Jo Blankenburgs music...

In the past I've started a few private writing blogs, but of course none were very successful. I did, however, write a few partial posts about my stories that helped me come up with some interesting ideas. I was just copying all the ideas from the posts to Scrivener, and some of the things I wrote were kind of interesting. Like, little comments. Here are a few of them:

^^ Why did I make this a huge paragraph?

Who is going to be blind? Not the guys! Wait, maybe the guys...

Where's the plot in all this?

At a lighthouse though? Weird. Unless it's rumored to be haunted. Eh, too cliche.

Yeah, I inserted weird little comments into my ideas. But overall I have some interesting things, and I seriously am so excited to start re-writing Rohca. Of course I need to finish the first draft of Heart of Fire first, but I'm seriously so excited to write it. While the original synopsis almost entirely fits with the edits, it's changed quite drastically. It's so exciting!

I finished Labyrinth of  Lies, and it's got one of the best chases! It was really fun, and overall the whole game was really good. Five stars from me! It's funny, the music was really similar to The Phantom of Venice at times...

So Tiana watched Wicked (the musical) a while back, and when she told me about it I was kind of interested. We watched it the other night and now I'm obsessed! It was so good! It was so sad! Right after it finished I just wanted to watch the whole thing right over again. That's strange for me, because even when I love a movie I usually wouldn't be up for watching it again literally seconds after finishing it the first time. One of my favorite things to say now is, "I've got some Wicked feels man!" I don't think I'll ever tire of the puns on this.

The other night while playing Mario Kart we somehow got on the subject of insults. I have two in particular that I've picked up, and I positively love them. That probably sounds weird, but they're kind of funny insults, and just fun to say. One I got from a Nancy Drew game, it's: "Well you're about as useless as a beanie in the hurricane." My newest one I got from Pinterest is: "You're as useless as a shoe shop in the Shire." Those are two of my favorite insults. Yeah, that's kind of weird, I know.

You know, something I say more often that I realize is "wonderful." And not in a like, "Wonderful!" I'm happy way, but for instance if you just got your favorite drink half price, I'd just plainly say wonderful. It's kind of weird. Tiana has started saying, "It's fate!" after I say wonderful, because every time I say it she thinks of the song from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. That is a really good musical by the way, you should watch it (just saying the title is fun!).

No comments:

Post a Comment