Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

I'm Being Trolled

On Facebook there's this thing going around with my friends, and it'll calculate your top three stalkers (I dunno if there's actually a formula, or if it picks randomly). Anyways, my friend Camille was first, my friend Matt was second, and my friend Lilly was third. Ever since then Lilly's been upping her game, trying to get number one. She's liking and commenting on old posts, and even resurfaced my favorite Facebook post of all time, when Matt "hacked" my account and posted on it. Of course he got my sisters help, so I'd like to see him actually hack my account. But it was still the best thing ever. It's probably the most interesting thing that's happened on my Facebook account. I'm a really timid social media user. I'm like, "ahhh, they don't need to hear about that." "Well, I could post this, but it's not that amazing." "Oh, they probably don't need to know that I cantered Lacey hands free for the first time. Petty stuff." So yeah. I'm still planning my revenge on Matt, so in the event he reads this (which I honestly have no idea if he's been here) I won't elaborate here and spoil the fun.

Yesterday I went to the beach with Sereina and Rose, Carry, and Ransom. We arrived earlier that our friends, so we went and sat on the boat dock. I cannot tell you how in love I am with the ocean waves. It makes me miss our cruise, and remember the boat I drove in the Tri-Cities. While sitting there, a sea lion popped up literally feet away, though I only saw him after he splashed under. I was confused at first, because it looked like a sheep. Weird I know (okay dang, now I'm thinking about a really creepy dream I had once. It was terrifying, and had to do with some of my biggest fears besides spiders). Once everyone got there, we walked down the beach for a bit. We saw sea lions out on the water, and even found a dead one with a face full of maggots. It was disgusting, yet slightly interesting. Then we ate lunch, attracted a bunch of pigeons, and hand fed them. Once they got over their initial fear, they were very friendly. I had five eat out of my hand at once, and I even held one for a second.

Now because of the pigeon thing, I seriously want a pigeon pen pal. After reading a historical fiction book, where the main character raised carrier pigeons (that happened to fly during the night as well as the day) I've been rather interested in something like that. Can you imagine writing the extremely old fashioned way? Not to mention pigeon cooing is one of the best sounds ever. I seriously someday want to have a homing pigeon pen pal. Sereina said that Evangeline would probably be the person I'd do it with, if anyone. I'd rather have to agree. Though I do know my friend Mary loves animals. I dunno how she feels about pigeons, but she seems a likely candidate as well. That would just be so cool though, wouldn't it?

About two or three nights ago I was up late, unable to sleep, and thinking about something. Something I hadn't done in a few years, and was equally excited and scarred to try. But the more I thought about it, the better an idea it seemed to be. So yesterday I went out and did this said thing. I went out, and got my hair cut! I went from having almost waist length hair (which when straightened was long enough for me to sit on just barely) to having my hair a few inches below my shoulders. Oh, and I got fabulous side bangs. I'm extremely happy with my hair cut, because the stylist helped me understand how to tame my curls, and showed my a product to use (she also mentioned that with curly hair, leave in conditioner is a must, so we bought some of that). I was kind of nervous, because I didn't want my curly hair to shrink too much, and give me a weird hairdo. Luckily that totally didn't happen, and I love my new hair. Having it shorter is amazing, and the curl in my hair gives my bangs a good look. Eventually I may try dip dying, though I'm thinking a natural color, like light brown.

On Friday we had another dance night. Unfortunately only one family was able to make it, but we danced none the less. We did the Virginia Reel, and The Last Dance, then worked on a new one. It's from The Sound of Music (one of my favs). I dunno what it's called, but it's danced by two people. At first it was hard to figure out, but once we got it, it was really fun. Mary and I danced it together as we learned, and have found we have a good rhythm together. We may even preform it at Tiana's Graduation, if we're good enough. Oh, and at the end of the evening, the mosquitoes swarmed. I've never seen them that bad. We were being attacked like crazy, and we've never had a huge mosquito problem before.

9 comments:

  1. Girl!! Please post a pic of your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling you'd ask that. :P Don't worry, as soon as I have some time I'll get pics (I'm about to leave for Oregon, so things have been busy).

      Delete
  2. Ahhh!! That's so cool!! I can't wait to see your new hair. I'm sure it looks awesome. :)

    And I am totally ready to start communicating by pigeon (if I'm the same Evangeline. How many Evangeline friends do you have??) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Counting you, I've got 3 friends named Evangeline.

      Delete
    2. Wow. That's a lot. I don't think I've even met three Evangeline's. Anywho, you have good taste in friends. ;)

      Delete
    3. lol, just kidding. You're the only Evangeline I know. :P

      Delete
    4. Really? Oh boy, I'm gullible.

      Delete
  3. I like the name Evangeline, it's pretty. The name is Romilly is cool too. I've got a list of names for writing, I love how helpful it is for choosing names for new characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I love that name! Romilly. I'll have to add it to my list. :)

      Delete