Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Little Bit of Stuff

I just listened to Down Once More... / Track Down This Murderer from the 25th Anniversary of Phantom of the Opera. Yeah... bad idea...

These last three days I've actually been writing Heart of Fire. Each day I haven't written more than three hundred words, but even the smallest bit of writing helps. I'm hoping to get back up to a minimum of five hundred words a day, and go on from there. I'm kind of at a hard part in my writing. I dunno what should happen, but I'm drawing it out to see what different sub plots and ideas I can follow in the next draft. I have an... interesting... way of writing.

My latest way of prompting my brain to think about Heart of Fire, is finding many pretty pictures of Scottish landscapes to have as my background. This helps me get in the mood, and helps remind me to write sometimes too.

This Friday is so exciting! Firstly, it's a meeting to start determining our next film project. That'll be really exciting. Then at five Studio C is doing a live taping, and I'm so excited to watch. Oh yeah, something else that's totally awesome is the two Studio C shirts I wanted to buy went on sale, so I was able to get them both! Woo hoo!

Monday I did something I've never done before (yes, this concerns horses as always). I was Rochelle's wingman, and I led her around the ring a few times for her first ride of Daisy, a two year old who she's starting to train. Luckily everything was uneventful. I mean sure, I was just leading Daisy. No biggy. But Rochelle was taking her on her first fully saddled and bridled ride. Pretty cool stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, unless you want to be drowning in a puddle of feels, in is never a good idea to listen to Down Once More...

    That's awesome that you got a Studio C shirt!! I need to get some. :)

    ReplyDelete