Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

I'm Just Excited

I am so stoked for July! We're going to visit our aunt and uncle in Oregon for the Fourth of July. We haven't been there as a family for over a year (Sereina had to work when we went up with Historic Flight). To be honest, I'm looking forward to the long drive down. It's around eight hours or something. But it was actually while driving down their one of the last times (I forgot which time) that I got the inspiration for Heart of Fire. At the time, I only owned Brunuh Ville's album Rebirth, and while listening to the music and watching the world go by I got the idea. I'd recently read the first book in the Youngest Templar trilogy (I still haven't finished those books...) so the book is ever so slightly based upon the Crusades to the Holy Land. I'm trying to keep it as original as possible though. That why I don't like getting inspiration from specific things like that. Though it is better that it's a piece of history, and not a television show.

On my other post I mentioned Studio C, and I've got to say, it's the best thing out there. I've been watching it so much, and now I've started to memorize some of the people's names. I'd have to say out of the bunch, Mallory and Matt are my favorite. I especially love it when Matt is the little kid or Shoulder Angel. I'm still dying of laughter from when he climbed that seven foot tall basketball player... oh gosh, that was great. Though Presidential Shoulder Angel was the best shoulder angel video. I must urge you to go watch them. Now. Please. They're some of the best comedy out there. Oh, and now I'm planning on buying some Studio C shirts sometime soon. I missed out on the Scot Sterling jerseys, though there's another shirt with: #Scot Sterling: The Man, The Myth, The Legend on the front. Then there's a shirt that says Studio C on the front, and on the back it points to the right shoulder saying: shoulder angel goes here. I want that shirt so badly. Oh, and an awesome Lobster Bisque shirt. Sereina and I want to dress up as shoulder angels for Halloween now. I especially want to climb on everyone's shoulders. Haha, wouldn't that be great.

Yet another thing I'm super excited for: later today! It's actually going to be a quiet ordinary day, except I'm really hoping to do some canter work while at the stable. Ever since cantering Halli so successfully I can't stop thinking about it. So I really hope I ride Lacey, since I've heard she's got a smooth canter, and I really hope I do some canter work. I suppose I can if it isn't too busy that day. It's an early day actually, since I go in at twelve, so it seems possible. Ahhh, I can't believe this is actually happening to me. I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment