Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

I Love Cantering

The coolest thing happened yesterday, and I'm still so happy that I can't stop smiling because of it. So this may not sound that amazing, but to me it is. I rode Hali for the first time, and Veronica taught my lesson (Rochelle is out of town for a few days). I got to do some canter work, and by the end I was able to ride hands free! Gah, it was so amazing! Though I do have to admit, Hali is stronger than a lot of the horses, so her canter is quite a bit more smooth. But I'm just so happy, cause it was amazing cantering like that. To make progress so quickly is amazing. It's hard to believe I only started riding again two and a half months ago. Before that, at my old lessons, I'd never trotted off the lunge line and was only just getting the hang of not holding on while trotting either. Now I'm cantering. Ahhh, life is so amazing!

My blog is really weird, and sometimes the correct font doesn't load. That's a little annoying, but whatever.

I have become completely obsessed with Studio C. Some friends have been telling us about them for a while, but it just left my brain in .5 seconds for some reason. Then I heard strange noises upstairs, and it turns out Sereina had started watching Studio C. From the first few, I was completely hooked. One of my latest favorites is Elevator Fail, and Shoulder Angel. But they're all amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Studio C is the best! My favorite sketches are probably Christmas Greeting Cards, and Prom Dress Gone Wrong. Did you hear about the 19th, where you can watch one of their taping live (http://www.watchstudioc.com/)? I'm so excited, Studio C rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!!

    And I agree, Studio C is awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete