Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Dancing

I think I'm due for a blog post. I'm going through a phase where I forget about my blog, and weekly posts aren't as important. But worry not! I shall try and continue to write and not completely forget about it.

On Monday Rochelle said I've pretty much got trotting down. She said my leg position has improved greatly, my posting is wonderful, and I'm almost always on my correct lead (which is amazing since I always forget to check). I find this very exciting, because it really makes me want to look into entering a simple Walk, Trot mini competition. Of course it probably costs to enter, and I'd need an eventing uniform (depending on how professional they are). But Rochelle supplies the expensive parts: tack and the horse, trailer/transportation, etc. I'm so excited for the day I can do my first competition. I'll probably freak out and be nervous the whole time. It'll be glorious.

For Tiana's graduation in a few weeks we've been having weekly dance nights, to practice contradancing. Since, you know, we love to dance. We just the other day learned a new dance, from the movie Emma. It's really easy and elegant, and will be really fun to do with more people. Sometime soon we want to learn the dance from the new Cinderella movie. According to a friend who reads this blog (Hi) it's pretty easy. I can't wait to start it sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Omigosh! You're learning the Cinderella waltz!! How's that going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't quite started yet, but we home to really, really, really soon! :D I can't wait to learn it!

      Delete