Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

News Alert, It's 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! I can't believe it's 2015 already! Star Wars comes out this year! I get to see Phantom of the Opera and Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella! Gah!

The party last night was fun. We had some friends over, though not as many as originally planned. The parents were in and out since they spend most of the time at the hospital with our grandpa. Us kids hung out, and had a Blimey Cow marathon. The parents hadn't returned by midnight, so when they got back it was the first time we'd seen them all year. Yeah, those jokes are lame, but they're still fun to say. Overall it was a really great day.

Okay, so this weird thing happens every once in a while, but I'll just get cuts all over my fingers. Half of them I don't even know how I got them. That's happening to me right now. I'm up to four right now, though this time I know how I got two of them. One was from the toaster! Though it's not what you might think. It was actually really lame.

Remember me mentioning my bone spur? It's almost completely gone. When I noticed it was so bizarre. Wasn't it just yesterday that it was sticking up and kind of creeping me out? I mean, don't get me wrong here, I'm glad it's gone! But so fast? There's no way my bone went away that fast... unless in the middle of the night I slammed my arm against a wall in my sleep and it dissolved... nah. It's a relief that I don't have it anymore. I didn't like it when it started aching because of my paranoia about it.

I've got the Scrivener bug. Originally I wasn't that impressed, but the more I use it, the more I'm coming to love it. I've got all my work for Believe on there, and I've edited the prologue (which I forgot that I even wrote) and the first chapter. Since I'm going to be re-writing the whole thing I'm not making any major changes, but I'm making changes where they're due. I'm actually going to get a copy of this book, even if I don't let people read it. Actually, I had this perfectly wonderful/evil idea that has to do with the end/the next book. I can't wait to work with it!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! How did this happen so fast?
    So about the random cuts, if it's really dry where you are, that can happen a lot. It is most common on hands, but it stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Last year went by so fast!

    Interesting, I never knew that! I suppose that might explain this phenomenon then! :)

    ReplyDelete