Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fwib-Fwabby

Opening Tommy's disk drive is an art that is not to be taken lightly. One must properly place their finger in the exact position, and apply enough pressure to the button that is almost invisible. Only then will it open so you may place a disk, or remove a disk, from the drive. It's a complicated process that even I have yet to master. In other words, Tommy's disk drive is really hard to open.

I've been listening to the Wicked musical music nonstop since yesterday. It's so amazing! I seriously need to watch Wicked again. Though all the music is amazing, I'd have to say that No Good Deed is probably my favorite song. But What is This Feeling is a really good song as well. It's pretty fun to sing, though Defying Gravity and Popular are equally fun. Ah, all the music is just amazing. I never really thought there'd come a day that I'd love any musical as much I love Wicked.

My job has been getting a little more interesting as of late. We've got four new property deals, so I'm gonna get a big paycheck soon. Good thing too, I've got a bit of debt to pay off, and then of course it's always nice to buy a little something for myself from time to time as well. Maybe I'll buy more books! Ah, but I'd best not spend my money before I even get it. Anyways; before I'd write out emails and send them to my dad (my boss) for him to send, now I'm the one sending them. It's really not that bad. I'm just glad I don't have to make phone calls. Phones make me nervous, because I can never tell what people are saying. I'll just catch every three words or so, and I'll be nervous with my heart racing the whole time.

Last night we got to watch The Flash, and Arrow. First off, The Flash is doing great, nothing overly fangirl worthy thus far. As for Arrow, well. Thing are getting serious and their end of season plot is starting right now. Arsenal/Roy Harper is seriously getting better and better with each episode. He's been one of my absolute favorite characters since he was first introduced. That is, when he stole Thea's purse. As for Laurel, well. I'm not sure what to think. She's my least favorite character, and so far I don't really want her to become Black Canary. Her character is a little too fwib-fwabby for my taste. But maybe they'll make her better. After all, they've done a wonderful job with Thea and Roy. So I suppose there is hope. Oh, and I read the next episode synopsis. So things are probably going to turn out kind of great with Laurel. In my opinion at least.

Tiana was just looking through her video file on the link station (all my life we've made home videos and movies and things). She just showed me some "behind the scenes" of our George and Martha Washington remake. It's a weird home movie we never finished, and the original was just filmed with a webcam. I was... oh boy. Not very bright. I knew literally nothing of history, and I got all confused about when George Washington was president (though to be honest, I still know very little of American history). I also was taking insanely fast. Do I actually talk that fast? Incidentally I do, cause I'm often told to slow down when I start talking. But yeah, that was... whoo, a blast from the past. Back when my hair was almost straight, before I started getting seriously into history, writing, etc. Though back then I read the same amount as I do now. I've always been a bookworm.

Gosh, it's really hot in my room right now. Like, really hot. I should go check the heater and turn it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment