Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Fan Theories of Late

I can't seem to stop listening to the Ever After soundtrack. Tiana and I might just watch the movie again this Saturday. It's just so amazing. I wish there was another movie to go with it, like a sequel. But at the same time I don't, because we all know most every sequel has been a flop. Except in a few rare cases...

Tonight Tiana and I are going to watch The Phantom of the Opera, 25th Anniversary Performance. It's on Netflix. I have seen it once before, but that was a while ago and I forgot most of it. We're going to see it preformed live in a few months, which is really exciting. While I'm not nearly as into Phantom as Tiana is, it's still pretty cool. The concept in intriguing, and gets my mind thinking. Also, just going to a Broadway show is an exciting experience! I can't wait to get a playbill! They look really cool.

As I've mentioned quite a few times these past posts, I've been working on Rohca Island. I've been figuring more about the main character. For one thing, I've decided that she likes to garden! It's kind of minor, but maybe it'll become important. Oh! I also thought of a fun beginning to Heart of Fire. Unfortunately I already wrote a beginning, and will not let myself re-write anything huge (that is, more than a small paragraph). So I'll have to wait until the revisions to write it. Though I think it's a good beginning, to help describe the characters predicament without going through the typical, she was an orphan from birth, left on the doorstep on the orphanage with no note of who her parents were. Life was tough, she was poor, etc. That gets old fast.

Oh, another exciting thing is my dad has a lot of buyers for the capitol lending we're doing, so next month we might get 10 deals done. That's huge, so I'm really hoping that it works out. I still haven't gotten payed yet, but that's fine because I'm not expecting to be until the end of this week. Then I can buy the time turner I found on Etsy! I can't wait to buy it, then finally get it.

I finished Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief. It was really good, and I'm excited to read the next book. It's funny. I tried to get my brother to listen to it, but he wasn't interested. Until he was reading the description of the book while I listened. He was like, "hey, this sound interesting! Why didn't you read me this synopsis?" I just started blankly at him. I had read him that very synopsis. So now he really wants to read Percy Jackson. Mwahaha!

Just today as well I finished reading Catherine, the Great Journey. Next I'll probably read Eleanor of Aquitaine, since it's around that time period that Heart of Fire is set. It may be historical fantasy, but I still want to include a lot of historical elements. So it's probably going to be a little more historical than fantasy, though I wont know for certain until I'm finished writing. I've got a long ways before that happens.

This week was an odd week, so I haven't done any school. Meaning I haven't practiced Gaelic or French at all! Actually to be honest, French has been going really slowly. It makes school take really long, but I'm so torn because I still want to keep learning it! So I suppose I'll have to decide if I really want to take all the extra time. My priority is Gaelic, but oh how I want to learn French! I'll have to figure out how I can learn both... maybe if I use Duolingo for French more, instead of mostly Mango Languages. That way I don't have to spend so much time writing stuff down. That might just work...

Due to Sereina's schedule, we almost never get to watch The Flash the night it's on. We finally got to watching it last night. It was... whoa. There for a while, after *spoiler* Dr. Wells used super speed, Daniel and I were wondering if he was Impulse, who in the comics was Barry Allen's son. But then they revealed that Wells has been pulling speed to use from the Speed Force, so that debunked that theory, and explains some things. All I know is, next season is apparently going to be drenched in time travel. It makes sense though. Reverse Flash's comic character has an extremely scrambled timeline. Actually, Daniel and I think Eddie may be Reverse Flash. His name closely resembles the name of the Reverse Flash from the comics, though Wells has the suit, and evidence would seem to point more to him... except that the Reverse Flash beat Wells up. Realistically(-ish) that would have created a paradox. Touching yourself. Or so I think. And Eddie was untouched by Reverse Flash, so... ugh. It's impossible to tell. They released pictures of a soon to be fight scene between Flash and Reverse Flash, and I tried looking at the guys face... he didn't look likes Wells or Eddie. So eight a mask like that really does work, or it's somebody new.

No comments:

Post a Comment