Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Onward I Move

Recently Sereina or Tiana (I forgot who) discovered this YouTube channel, Fresh Baked Disney. This guy visits Disneyland every week, and videos what he does. The videos are really fun to watch, even if they do make me homesick for Disneyland. One of the videos we watched just yesterday was really funny too. It's just overall fun. Gah... I wanna go to Disneyland right now. Someone please take me there, wont you?

I think I've figured out how to move forward with True Hero. It's a little... eh... but it'll work for the first draft. So onward I move with completing the first draft!

Ug, I'm really hot right now. I really shouldn't be. The button up shirt I'm wearing over my camisole is really, really thin. Oh well, if I put my hair in a pony tail and take off my socks I'll cool down in no time. It's actually kind of amazing how big of a difference my hair can make in my body temperature. When it's down I always get really hot. I don't think I've gone a full day with it not in a pony tail for a long time. I always put it up because I'm hot, or because it's getting in the way. I would cut my hair shorter, but I rather like it long.

I forgot if I mentioned this, but many months ago I actually got a start to a composition. As of the moment it's just a piano song, though once I complete it I'll play around with some settings in Magix. But that's beside the point. I was working on it the other day, and I think it's about thirty seconds long now. I figure that unless I feel the song has potential to be longer, I'll just have it be around a minute long. That way I can finally have completed my first composition. I'm trying to think up a name for it, but one hasn't come to be just yet.

Something I've been realizing with True Hero, is that I've basically been writing about myself. The main character has super powers, which I obviously don't have, but many of the reactions she has with them are actually very, very similar to what I feel with having Misophonia. At the time when I was writing it a lot I didn't know anything about Misophonia, and I have very mild reactions (compared to now that is). When I picked it up again it just felt like I was reading about me, not my main character. It's just weird that before I even knew I had this condition, I was writing about a character that, without the powers, would basically have this condition. Since I realized this I'd say that True Hero has become a story that is very dear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment