Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Last Goodbye

Ack. So I've been telling myself that I wont work on any other stories at least until I get the first draft of Heart of Fire done. But I just really want to work on True Hero a bit now. So I'm thinking (this may be a bad idea) that I'll let myself work on any story I want, with the only rule that I cannot re-write any of it because I really need to get some first drafts done. Hopefully this will work.

I've been making good progress in learning Gaelic and French. I'm really starting to understand Gaelic better and better as I learn, though I'm a little confused about the use of the verb "bi" seeing as they've mentioned it so much for having not said it except like once (I think). I'm probably just missing the obvious, and will slap my fore headed when I realize how near sighted I was being. As for French; dang it's easy so far. Probably because I've gotten a bit of exposure to French, so I already know a few basic words. You know, hello, good evening, good bye, do you speak French, yes, no, etc.

I may or may not be obsessed with The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd. It's so amazing! Well, of course I think it's amazing. Most any songs with guitars are awesome. I really love the sound of guitars, so there are certain songs with guitars that just suddenly make me really happy when I hear them. It's awesome. Speaking of music, I've been listening to the At Worlds End soundtrack a lot. I think it's my favorite out of the four movies (though I haven't listened to the fourth movie soundtrack too much). My favorite songs are probably Singapore, At Wits End, and I Don't Think Now is the Best Time. Of course I love them all, but those are a few of my favorites.

I'm only two episodes away from the end of season two of H2O Just Add Water. I hate Charlotte. She just keeps getting more and more annoying. I'm sad though, cause season three is the last season and Emma isn't in it. Oh well, I can't wait to get to know Bella (I sorta saw the first episode of season three a few years ago... oops).

I should go work on my writing. Today I'm thinking I might work on writing some of True Hero. I'm starting on chapter two, since I already have a prologue and chapter one that I'm quite proud of as of the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I heard only the very beginning of The Last Goodbye in the theaters and I made up my mind to find that song. When I did, I kind of got a little sad. Pippin aka Billy Boyd was so old! But it really is an amazing song.
    Good luck with True Hero!
    Haha, yeah. Charlotte is super annoying.

    ReplyDelete