Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Five Full Days

I'm on day three of five out of my busy week. This is really exhausting, and I have zero stamina. Here's how things have all gone down so far.

On Thursday I had an average morning. Wake up. Eat. That kinda boring stuff. Then of course I went to the stable in the evening. While there, Rochelle's rescue mare (housed at a separate stable than where I actually ride) gave birth to a filly. She rushed out mid lesson to see the new foal. Before that Zoe was being a nightmare. Mary was going to ride her, but while lunging, Zoe started bucking, kicking, and rearing. And contrary to popular belief, rearing is a much less common thing than movies would lead you to believe. So that was a busy evening. Then a friend came over, since her parents were going to be away for a few days, so she stayed at our house until today.

Friday was a full day, but I cannot disclose anything about it. It all had to do with this super secret project I keep going on about. I promise it will be revealed eventually, but for now all I shall say about the day was, I was so tired when we got home.

Today was Aviation Day, which means I got up at seven, rushed out of the house, and spent the entire day at Historic Flight. It's pretty fun, except the B-25 and DC3 weren't there. They were supposed to come back from restoration more than a month ago, but were extremely late. So that was a bummer. Oh, and we were stationed on the East Side. I prefer staying on the HFF side, but whatever. Now I'm really exhausted. But tomorrow afternoon it's back to the battlefield for the super secret project. We're getting closer to the reveal as I said, so that means more hard work. I won't get a full day at home until Tuesday, since I go to the stable on Monday. Oh glory.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Just reading this I'm exhausted. You really have had quite the weekend.

    ReplyDelete