Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Everyone Smelled My Hair

My straight hair seflie. It's so swoopy!
(I told you I would use that title.)

Today was another super secret meeting. There actually wasn't much left to do at this meeting, so we got rather sidetracked. People were getting their hair done, and usually I don't partake in such nonsense, but I decided I wanted to have my hair straightened, since it's so curly and I haven't seen it straight in a really long time. My hair was still damp from showing that morning, so Lilly, my level six friend who did my hair (thanks Lilly!) blow dried my hair. Apparently my shampoo and conditioner smell really nice, because everyone decided to smell my hair. My hair got really poofy and large, and then it was straightened, so I kind of pulled a Mia Thermopolis. If you get that reference, then I proclaim you awesome. After that we tried to figure out who had the longest hair. It was a close call between three of us. My hair reaches my waist, which is awesome. I might not cut it this Summer after all...

Tiana has been working on character sheets for her story characters, so I've kind of been inspired to work on mine. I take questions from other peoples and make my own, and I've been working on making it longer and more detailed. The worst part is, everytime I update it, I have to change it on all my Scrivener files, which I have around seven to ten. So I'm trying to make a bunch of changes only once. So far I'm failing.

Ever since finding All Starr Stables, I've been going completely horse crazy. I expanded my one horse related board on Pinterest to nine, and all I can think about is riding horses, caring for horses, and the day that I own an equestrian center. 'Cause we all know I will. Someday at least. Yesterday was a tiring day at the stable. I rode Zoe, and she was being really sassy. When I asked her to go, she'd back up, throwing her head around. She trips over her own shadow, and spooked at almost everything. One time she went from standing completely still, to jumping forward at almost a canter. I completely lost my left stirrup, and after that she returned to her sassy self. Finally I took her up from the big area (aka a large field) and Rochelle gave me a crop. I got a few good circuits of trotting one I started slapping her when she threw her head up. Don't worry, I say slapping, but it wasn't hurting her in the least. I was just slapping the end of the crop on her shoulder, to let her know she was being naughty.

Aviation day is coming up, which will be fun. We always stay all day, helping in the morning, then we stay around in the evening until the appreciation dinner. It's always very exhausting. We'll be working the east side like last time, so the traffic won't be as bad. As always it will be a very busy day, and the next day we'll crash and do pretty much nothing. I don't have very much stamina.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE playing Star Stables! We have the season games. Autumn and Winter riders are my favorite! I played the free online trial for a while and really liked what I was allowed to play. I liked how they aded sharks to the water. I made my horse jump in front of one and it got "severely injured".

    Geez girl! Yo hair is LONG! and I love your title. ;) Hopefully you won't disown me because I don't like Fox and the Hound... I'M SORRY!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, actually I was referring to the actual stable I ride at, but that can be easily mistaken. ;) But I'm always looking for good horse games! As a child (and now, lol) I've always been obsessed with horse games. So the download is safe? I'd love to try it out. Jumping in front of a shark is the EXACT things I'd do if I was playing. lol.

      Don't worry, you're not disowned since you're still a super epic Disney lover such as myself. ;) I actually haven't seen Fox and the Hound in so long, that I might think of it as boring now. :P

      Delete