Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Amazon Prime

Good glory that horror is over! Today I went through the pain of fixing my Quicken and now I'm using You Need A Budget. I've barely used it, and already it's a million times easier that Quicken. Maybe I'll actually be able to function on my own for once when it comes to finances. I feel better knowing I'm not behind in computer payments, and I actually have some money. So I'm not completely broke after all!

Our family has decided to try Amazon Prime. Currently we're only using the trial, just to make sure it's something we'd want to pay for. But I'm thinking we'll probably get it. I'm taking advantage of free two day shipping, and just ordered Maria and Anastasia: The Youngest Romanov Grand Duchesses In Their Own Words: Letters, Diaries, Postcards. I haven't read it before, cause the library won't get it. But it's by Helen Azar, and she did The Diary of Olga Romanov, so it's bound to be good. I can't wait for it to get here. I considered buying Castles, Customs, and Kings, but decided I would like to read a little more of it before buying it. So far I love it, but I just wanna be extra sure. You know, before spending all that money on it. I also looked up Tsaritsa Alexandra's diary, but that thing is a couple hundred dollars. I have no idea why. I think it might come with a CD set or something... ug, don't you know I just want the diary?!

Just when my room is almost cleared out, more boxes and things are brought in. Daniel and I have a lot of stuff. I'm going to try and get rid of a bunch, since I don't use half of it in the first place. There are many items that I have no idea where I'll put them, and since our cabinet won't be here at least until weekend, we're going to be in disarray for quite some time. Gah! I just want my room to be clean, so I can peacefully return to school. I haven't done piano or recorder practice in forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment