Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You Failed

Okay guys, it's time for me to tell you the false question from the three facts about me. Real quick I'm gonna review what the three facts were:
  • I used to have blonde hair
  • I've punched someone before
  • I've read a 300+ page book in a day
Let's start with the first one. Yes, I've had blonde hair before. Gasp! But it's not because I colored it. I've actually never colored my hair before. Actually, I was born blonde, then as I got older my hair got darker. Here's picture proof:

This is me at age 2. See, I'm blonde!
Time for the next fact. It's something I'm not exactly proud of, but yes, I've punched someone before. Lately I've really been becoming interested in fighting and martial arts. A friend of mine knows some fighting, since her dad has taken martial arts classes, and offered to show me some moves. Sad to say, while practicing an uppercut I accidentally punched her in the jaw. Luckily she is perfectly fine now, and is still my friend.

That leads to the last fact, which is false. I'm sure this may surprise basically everyone who knows me, but I have never read a 300+ page book in a day. To be honest, I'm a very slow reader. I don't feel like I am, but multiple times there's been proof that I read quite slowly. So there, three things you didn't know about me until now.

You all failed.

I'm kidding. I made sure it was extra hard to guess, and it's not like I go around starting conversations with, "Hey! I was born blonde and I've punched my best friend. Oh, and I'm a slow reader and have never read a large book in a day."

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I thought for sure I got it right. Well, now I know. :)

    ReplyDelete