Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Camp NaNo Has Begun!

Today is the beginning of Camp NaNo! My goal is a meager 25,000 words, just to get a start on rewriting Rocha Island. So far I've already hit tomorrow's par. I hope I'll be able to keep up with Camp NaNo. I'm not used to having a lot to do, but now that I go to All Starr Stables twice a week a little more of my time is occupied.

Speaking of all Starr Stables, during my last lesson I rode Molly, a very domineering Quarter Horse mare (the fact that she's a mare is a whole crasy aspect in itself). And for the first time ever, I got to canter! It was insane. Seriously, I thought cantering was supposed to be easier and smoother than the trot. Eh, no. I almost fell off, it was so crazy. But even though I was terrified the entire time, I still loved it. I love being able to ride again. I can't wait until I'm experienced enough to properly sit the canter, and gallop, and then start jump... and eventing... ahhh...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot this! While out yesterday I met a celebrity! Like, a huge one and it was so amazing! I can't believe it! And he gave us a million dollars. And we're moving to Disneyland. Did I mention that it's April Fools Day? Haha, kidding. If I met a celebrity, it'd be the first thing I'd post about.

Finally renovations around the house have begun. So for the next month or two life's going to be a little out of place. As I type the new door is being put in for Daniel and I's future room. Oh yes, and it's official. We're going to mount the extra TV in our room. That's right, Daniel and I are going to have our own personal TV. We won't get cable, just cause I don't want to pay for that. But we'll be able to use Netflix and watch DVD's, so that's good enough for me. I'm so excited for once we start actually moving, and painting, and all that fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment