Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

What a Day

So I've had a rather exciting morning. It started all casual, until I was getting the cat some wet food. I opened the can, being kind of careless and holding it strangely, and I sliced my finger. Course I instantly put it under water, trying to keep pressure on it. I mean, it hurt! I tried to look at it. And I know from experience not to. But I did. And of all the things, I got dizzy and light headed and passed out. That's not exactly the first time that's happened either. I cut my finger while cutting food once, and I got really dizzy and almost passed out. I'm surprised I did too. I don't think it was the blood that made me pass out. Honestly I've got no problem with blood. Cut's have always bugged me out though. Like, seeing inside yourself like that. A flab of skin hanging off where it so obviously shouldn't. And I can deal with scratches fine. The number of times I've been scratched by the cats, or chickens, or other various reasons is numerable. I mean, at the stable I tore off a bit of skin on my thumb and I was fine. No faintness.

After I was sitting down for a bit after passing out, all I could think about was something a friend had once told Sereina. It was some time ago, and I don't remember if she texted her or what. But her brother, Matt, had gotten a cut or something, and was like "ow, ow, ow, ow, ow... I would be very bad in battle." And all I could really think was, "nah, I'd be really bad in battle."

Last night I finally saw Wolverine's Origins. We're watching the X-Men movies for the first time, and a bit out of order 'cause apparently it makes more sense that way. But honestly after River's timeline, I think I couldn't have taken it. The movie was... okay. It helped that I recognized most of the characters. Like Emma Frost, Cyclops... and Wade! It wasn't until he's taken out all the guards with his mad sword skills, and someone addressed him as Wade that I was like... "wait, Daniel... Wade? As in Wade? WADE?!" I'm kind of a huge Deadpool fan, and all of a sudden it made sense. Him running his mouth. His preference to swords. I wish he was in it more, and you saw his better side.

I'm gonna go play Spider-Man 3. The graphics are terrible. But I'm having wayyy to much fun with that game. I'm addicted to the black suit. So much power!

No comments:

Post a Comment