Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

It's Coming

Both my rides this week were on trail, and it was glorious! Ah, I got to take Lacey on trail on Monday. She's not exactly spooky on trail, just anxious to get wherever she's going, even if she doesn't know where that is. Then today I took Joey with Anna (who rode Portia, who's back!). The forest is so peaceful, and the weather was perfect for riding. Now that I've been deemed worthy of trail riding I want to try and go as much as possibly before the weather turns foul.

Some of you will be happy to know that I'm working on another Romanov history post. This one will focus more on Maria Nikolaevna, and that's all I'll say for the time being.

This week I've been doing moderately well with school. I have started a new piano piece, which is coming along nicely. I'm leaning In Dreams from Lord of the Rings. Or maybe Hobbit... I get the two confused, what with me being a newbie fan n' all. It's a lot harder than it looks when watching the video. The first chords on the left hand are humanly impossible. At least, I sure as heck can't do it. So I have to stretch my right hand rather far. It's awkward, but at least that parts pretty slow. Also, playing piano on my Yamaha just invigorates me in wanting that Casio PX150 BK. In time, it shall be mine... *evil laughter*

And a quick note here. 841 Films latest projects should be up pretty soon here folks, and I can't wait to see what you think.

1 comment: