Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

It's Coming

Shawn came, and he went. It was a wonderful visit with our cousin and aunt, and I couldn't have asked for more fun. We went on a grueling hike to a beach, and hung out a lot. It was just a lot of craziness and it was wonderful. While he was here, we saw Ant-Man. That movie was more amazing that I was expecting. Like, I really liked it. AND THAT END SCENE. And the mild Avengers: Age of Ultron references. Ha, it was great.

Okay so like, two days ago I think, I bought an amazing book I found on sale at University Book Store. The Time Travelers Guide to Elizabethan England. Since I've been busy I haven't been able to read much of it, but I got through the introduction and started chapter one. It's amazing. I've never actually read a complete book by Ian Mortimer, but I'd started his first book, The Time Travelers Guide to Medieval England, and what little I read was wonderful. He writes parts of it like a book, even though it's not a story. And his perspective... ahh, it's incredible. I'm seriously so in love with this book. Makes me want to dive back into Tudor history more. Lately I've been all about the Romanov's, and forgotten how much I love Elizabeth's story.

Guys I've got major story feels right now. It's about one of my own stories, and I haven't seriously worked on this one for a while. But I've been listening to Imagine Dragons and... just... oh my gosh. I think I've got sufficient story to turn this idea into a trilogy. Which I'm really happy about. But now I've got a character death planned, and some very emotional parts with another character, Kyle. The story is currently called The Shadow. Lame, I know. It's a working title, 'cause I can't think of anything better. But man, Imagine Dragons is really good at making inspirational music. Honestly super into this story idea right now. Gah, need to stay focused on HOF and Believe.

Just downloaded Part of the Pack by Adrian von Ziegler. He posted about it on Facebook, reminding everyone how he made that song as a thank you to his "Pack" (followers) and that it would always remain free. So now I own it.

Guys, guys, guys, it's getting closer. All the adds are letting everyone know that it's still coming around this year. The fifth season. Fandoms. Everywhere I look it's premiere dates for Studio C, Doctor Who, Arrow, Flash, Agents of Shield... still no Sherlock *fangirling agony* but hey, the best season of the year is right around the corner. And this time I'm actually talking about an actual season. Autumn. Seriously so ready for some colder weather.

Oh, and this is my one hundredth post. Yay.

2 comments:

  1. You saw Ant-man?! I already know about the credits scene, and I have to say... AHHH!! I was wondering if Marvel was going to leave it to the fans imaginations or if they were actually gonna give him back to us.

    Woah! That's so awesome that you're having a ton of inspiration. Ever since you mentioned Imagine Dragons a while back, I've been listening to them a lot. I'd forgotten how good they were!

    I am so ready for Autumn. Mmm, I can smell the season premiers. But seriously, I have so been craving the fuzzy socks and tea and rain. I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. I do this way too often. That was me^^^

      Delete