Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Sea of Darkness

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! HerInteractice released a photo from their soon to be newest game, Sea of Darkness! It was on a ship; the captain's quarters. I really know very little about the game, but it looks like it's going to be amazing! I think the official trailer comes out on the nineteenth, so I'm really excited for that!

Today was another meeting for the super secret project I'm apart of. I can say anything, but lets just say things are starting to happen! There's much for me to do, and I can't wait to get started. I'll give more details when we go public.

I'm almost over my sickness. Mostly I just cough now and then, with no other problems. In a day or two I think I'll be completely better, which will feel great. Getting sick is never fun, but since I always get bad coughs every time I get sick, it's especially annoying after a while.

My word count is currently at 18,484 words total for my novel. I wrote another 3,000 words yesterday. I feel so proud of myself! The other day I looked up the word count for the Harry Potter novels, so I could have a basis for how large my novels will be depending on word count. The first book was around 75,000 words long, so I figure that's a nice minimum figure for my books since that's a decent size. I really have no idea how long Heart of Fire will be in the end, but my goal is right around there, if not longer. Already I've thought of how I'm going to be editing and changing things. If someone were to read my work right now, there are quite a few places they would become confused and frustrated. This is why it's best not to expect perfection from the first draft, and also why it's probably best to keep the first draft to yourself until you work out all the kinks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! You're really getting that word count up there. Go you! :)

    ReplyDelete