Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Daylight Savings? More Like Daylight Losings...

Today I cut my finger. I was out filling holes around the chicken coop, and I accidentally rammed my finger against a sharp bit of it. I'm not really sure where. All I know is that is hurts, and typing with speed of any kind is tough.

Daylight savings has really thrown me off. I already have a hard time getting up early as it is. Now it's even worse. I mean, what is the point of daylight savings anyways? Some states, like Arizona, don't do it. I vote we get rid of daylight savings.

I feel really accomplished. Yesterday I wrote 3,000 words for Heart of Fire. Yes, 3,000! I haven't written that much in a day since NaNoWriMo! I just kept finding myself gravitated back to the screen to write. Today I've written only about 400 words, but it's been that kind of day. Now I've found my writing groove, and it's glorious. Things are happening that I didn't plan in the plot, yet it's still headed in the right direction which is good. I feel my writing improving, so while it'll definitely need editing, it's not going to be as bad as the first few chapters.

Dang, I cannot stop coughing. Because of that, last night was a nightmare. I couldn't sleep because I kept coughing, and I woke up multiple times in the night. Then I had a Misophonia related dream that sent me into a complete rage when I woke up. So I ended up making myself a bowl of cereal at four in the morning. Oh, and I ate a frozen waffle. It was actually good that way though. Finally I woke up, and it was super late and I was rushing around trying to get stuff done. I would definitely rate that as one of, if not my worst, night ever. It's really close to our Canada trip, and it was so burning hot in the hotel that I couldn't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment