Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I Am Sick

As usual a new week means new music downloads. This week I discovered a few new songs of Peter Hollens available, and I got them immediately. First was his cover of The Last Goodbye, which I'm completely obsessed with. Secondly is the Song of the Lonely Mountain. I actually don't know how recent it is, but I listened to it and fell in love with it. Now I really need to listen to the original version. For my last download I continued getting the Arrow soundtrack, of which I have about half.

I've started writing a post about the Romanovs! It's centered around the Ipatiev House, and so far is quite interesting to research. I have no idea when it'll be complete, and will release no information have the direct content of the post. I'll keep you guys waiting. Lets just said, I've found some interesting stuff about the basement where the Romanov's were killed.

For the past few days, ever since the night I saw Cinderella, I've been feeling pretty bad. I have a sore throat and cough, and because of the coughing my chest and head hurt. Not that great. I'm not really a person who likes to take medicine of any kind either, though I have been considering gargling salt water for relief. Another seemingly wonderful way to get relief from a sore throat is just swallowing a spoonful of honey. Tastes good and all, right? No. Not for me. I can't really explain it, but swallowing that much of a sweet substance... I don't know. It's just repulsive. So usually I just suffer through it, but I don't like being sick. To be honest, I feel as if I haven't been sick for over a year. While that's probably not entirely true, I know I haven't gotten sick in a really long time.

It's official guys! In approximately a month Daniel and I will be moving into the bigger room which is currently the office. Now Daniel and I really need to pick a good wall color. We're thinking a shade of light blue. That'll be tough though, because while blue is my favorite color, most shades of light blue aren't that pretty to me. I'm more partial to darker colors, but a dark wall color will make the room feel smaller, so we're opting to keep the color lighter.

I'm at 7,406 words in Heart of Fire. These past few days I haven't been writing, so I finally did some today. I'll try and give a word count update on each post, that way it'll motivate me to have actual progress to show day to day. Or post to post that is. I don't exactly post everyday.

I'm really scared for the next episode of Arrow. The director said that someone is going to die. Some think it'll be *spoilers-ish* Lance, others think Roy (please no!) and for some reason some people think maybe Diggle. While Laurel is on the upswing, I still wouldn't mind her death. But we know that isn't going to happen. I kind of doubt Roy will die, I mean he just got his suit this season. Why build him up just to die so soon? Lance seems the obvious choice for many reasons. Some say maybe Merlin will die. For real this time.  Just please, don't kill Roy, Thea, Felicity, Diggle, or Lance. But if I had to choose one, it'd be Lance. He hasn't been quite the same since his heart condition, but I still love his character all the same.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. My advice is to take a lot of Vitamin C and hot drinks. That's what always works for me.

    Roy better not die. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I am adamant that he will not die.

    ReplyDelete