Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

So Much Excitement

I am so dang excited right now, I honestly can't even. So I was on the Amazon website, and on the first page it has suggestions based on your history, right? Well it had Tatiana Romanov, Daughter of the Last Tsar: Diaries and Letters, 1913-1918 Like I'm freaking out right now! It comes out on November 6th, and I'm so excited. I want to preorder it. I'm just so excited that Helen Azar is continuing these translations, and I hope more and more continue to come.

Due to a friend referring me to a song, I've now become hooked on Audiomachines music. I've actually heard a song or two of theirs before, but never really looked into them. Their music is really awesome!

Armikrog came out today, and now I have only to buy it. I'm so excited, and I'll be sure to video my first time playing, with commentary and all.

Lacey has officially left the stable, and I'll miss her. But luckily she's just down the road from Rachelle's. Like two minutes. So that's awesome. In the meantime, my official lesson has been moved to Thursday, and I should be riding Halli (is there an "i" or "e" at the end? There are too many different Halli/e's at the barn) so I can practice cantering and get more confident.

Yesterday we had a Studio C premiere party, and it was glorious. We played various games, talked a lot, and of course watched the latest episodes of Studio C. There was cake that Sereina made (soon to be famous cake too. The official Studio C page asked if they could post her picture on their Instagram), and good food. We played lots of Never Have I Ever, which is an amazingly fun game that I'm obsessed with. And yeah, that was pretty much the whole evening. Overall I had a really great time, and I eagerly await the next episodes of season six.

2 comments:

  1. That Studio C party was a blast! I don't think I've played that much Never Have I Ever in one sitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I saw the cake on Instagram, so cool! Two guys on a scooter...

    ReplyDelete