Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Music on the Mind

♪  She's talking to angels, counting the stars ♫
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers, falling apart
Waiting for Superman to pick her up
In his arms yeah, in his arms yeah
♫ Waiting for Superman ♪

♪ Hey young blood ♫
Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
I'm gonna change you like a remix
Then I'll raise you like a phoenix
Wearing our vintage misery
No, I think it looked a little better on me
I'm gonna change you like a remix
♫ Then I'll raise you like a phoenix ♪

♪ I'm an angel with a shotgun ♫
♫ Fighting 'til the war's won ♪

Music is where it's at people. I've been listening to a lot of music lately, and it's been fueling a lot of story inspiration. Today I got new, better speakers to listen to my music. Some of my newest music purchases includes the entire Skyrim soundtrack, of which I'm obsessed with. So yeah, I've really been listening to a lot of music lately, and listening to music makes me really happy. I love my taste in music so much.

Recently I asked if someone could draw my character, Nora, from Believe. They finally finished, I'm and I'm so happy with the finished drawing that I had to share it here. The artist is Ultron5 and all credit goes to her, and her amazing skill.


It's like, perfection. Honestly it's opened so many new doors to her character. I really love it when people draw my characters. I like seeing other people's views of my characters. It gives me amazing new perspective.

I'm probably gonna say this a million times between now and November, but I'm so excited for NaNoWriMo and the release of Tatiana's Diary and Letters. Arg! So excited!

Dang. I'm listening to Into Darkness by Thomas Bergersen. Man when that beat drops. Love this song.

The other day a friend, Evangeline, helped me save a character's life. See, Jason from The Shadow, almost died. He was stabbed in the abdominals, and was going to die. But now he's going to survive, but has a breathing impairment. I'm really happy with how things turned out though, because it's important that his life hangs in the balance to give Moriah (the main character) motivation to kill the bad guy. Also, I think it's hilarious how much Jason is going to hate having a breathing impairment. Knowing his character, he'll be really angry. It'll be good for him. Humbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment