Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Force Woke Up

I SAW THE FORCE AWAKENS OMG IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

I just... I can't even. Because spoilers are the worst, and this movie has A LOT of them, I will write nothing more.

Mostly I wanted to make a quick post to say that I saw it. And just. Oh gosh. Jee. Yeah. I'll just say it was incredible. It truly was.

It was my first premier (well, technically not, but first like huge real movie premier). It was great. I've always been in a near empty theater, and the audience laughed and cheered and it was great. We were in that theater for like, five hours. It was... arg, just incredible. That'll all I will say, just incredible.

Also, you need to watch it. Like, go to your local theater and watch it. You will not be disappointed.

Also, Tiana, CALLED IT. I SOOO CALLED IT. (And I'm not talking about how I "predicted" that Threepio would come back a ripped war hero. You know what I'm talking about. And too my other followers, no I did not literally think that. We started making crazy "predictions" and that was one of mine).

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE! I'm glad that it was really good and that everybody wasn't disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that movie was SO GOOD!!!! I have no more words.

    ReplyDelete