Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015

My third year of NaNoWriMo has begun! So far it's going amazing, and I've already hit day three's par. I was able to do quite a bit of plotting for once in my life, and I think this novel is going really well so far. Especially compared to my last novels. It might actually be edit worthy when the first draft is done, haha.

I've been sick for the past week. Got a sore throat on Sunday and it went downhill from there. Whenever I get a sore throat first when sick I think about when I got sick on the cruise. That's exactly how it started. Luckily this wasn't nearly as bad as on the cruise and I'm almost better.

Call me crazy but I'm no longer saving up for a five hundred dollar piano, but a thousand dollar piano. I can't help it, I found a better model and it's seriously worth the extra money. Ever dollar. So it'll be longer until I can get it, but I'll be getting quality as long as it lives up to my expectations. On another note, I discovered that my piano is once again too short to complete another song, A River Flows in You. It was going so well too. I don't want to forget what I've learned so far, but it'll be a while before I can finish it.

1 comment: